Monday, April 11, 2011

Scrapfest!




Scrapfest just finished for another year. It was great to see everyone again. I was supposed to host the crop, but with my recent health challenges, I had to bow out. I did, however, manage to volunteer a few hours on Friday, right when many people were checking in, and that was fun. But boy did those few hours wipe me out! I think it was the most energy I have used since my hysterectomy, and I felt it! I tried not to do too much walking around, and just stay stationed at the desk, but it still caught up with me. It was worth it though!

I was also excited to meet Carolyn from Maya Road. I have known her online for about 6 years, but this is the first time we met in person (see pic above). And it was great to see so many others that I only get to see every Scrapfest.

Thanks to Lisa and the rest of the Scrapfest crew, for another wonderful Scrapfest!!

2 comments:

Avril Tanner said...

So glad you made it out to scrapfest! Sorry I missed you though....

Deanna said...

How did I miss you at scrapfest!

Post a Comment