Friday, April 23, 2010

Scrapfest follow up

Remember I told you that I took this fabulous clay flower class at Scrapfest? Well here is the arrangement I bought from the teacher of the class. She has her own business, called Invite Me Creative Announcements, and she makes the most gorgeous arrangements. I have 3 of them now. Here is the latest, can you believe these are clay?!



And this is the project we made in her class. We learned how to make the flowers, we made a bunch of clusters of them, and put them with a picture in this shadow box. My flowers don't even come close to hers, but I plan on doing lots of practicing so that I can keep getting better.

1 comment:

Tracey Paul said...

It was great to see you again, Bobbi-Lynn and thank you for such kind words!

I love the technique of shadow-boxing with clay flowers - ao many variations in that class and yours turned out great - very good photo too! It was a pleasure to teach (and have giggles) with the group!

Post a Comment