Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday 'how I used it'

It's my turn to showcase 'How I used it' at Two Scrapbook Friends for this week.
I was in the store last week, and picked up loads of glorious new lines of papers. Two of my favourites had similar colours and I wanted to show how we could combine some lines to make them coordinate and compliment each other. This layout uses elements and patterned papers from My Little Shoebox, and American Crafts 'Dear Lizzy' collections. It is so spring/summery, perfect for this time of year.

So next time you use up a lot of some collections you have, look for those that you can coordinate together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I was finally able to add your blog to my Google reader!! : )

Love the papers in this layout (& cute photo, as always).

Lori (loribeth1961)

Joanne said...

OMGosh! This is a gorgeous layout! I love how you combined the two paper lines:)

Rosemary said...

Terrific!

Heather said...

Love how you combined those lines...some of my favourites! There is something for you on my blog!

Post a Comment